Wow – I can’t believe 2 years have passed since the first GRIT by Brit blog post. To celebrate our 2nd blogiversary I’m having a giveaway – yay! The first 10 people to post a gym selfie on Instagram with hashtag #gritbybrit will receive a free GRIT by Brit workout tank top. You can check out the styles at my eStore. I’ll message the winners for their mailing address and size (S/M/L/XL). Also, be sure to follow me on Instagram @GRITbyBrit.
Let’s also take a little trip down memory lane. First up, CLICK HERE to read the inaugural GRIT by Brit workout from March of 2012 – I called it the “Sexy Ladies Sweat Sesh” (wink wink). Also, here’s a recap of the 5 posts I most enjoyed writing this past year. While all of my posts have sentimental value, these 5 especially stand out. Hopefully these can be your pleasure reading for the week.
- 10 Healthy Habits for Sustained Success – A random list of 10 habits I strive to live by (it’s a lifelong journey)
- 10 Minute Abs & Thighs Workout Video – My first YouTube workout video
- Show some Swagger – Reflecting on the importance of prioritizing our needs/health over pleasing other people.
- Love Your Body: Get Hate Your Heart – Exploring the physical healing power of forgiveness.
- Why Not Have a Big Life – Just a “feel good” post 🙂
Thanks for joining me on my GRITTY blogging journey!
Lots of luv, Brit
Brittani I just want to thank you. I used to hate sweating and would do more low impact non sweat exercises like Pilates. Dont get me wrong, I still do that and love it. But I have learned to love your GritbyBrit workout dvd. I actually look forward to doing it and proud of myself when I see myself getting through more and more of it. I also love your blogs. You are positive and encouraging and most of all real. I am still trying to be consistent and work towards my fitness goals and it is a struggle for various reasons but each time I get an email with a new blog entry from you it reminds me of my need to shape up and stay focused and that it IS do-able. So thank you!
thanks so much for your kinds words – you made my day! yes, keep sweating and being positive! keep in touch Lisa 😉