Meet my friend and former business school classmate, Brandon! During a Twitter convo last week, I learned that he’s about to go on an amazing vacation to Tahiti on April 16th!
Since, I LOVE “beach ready” workouts AND many of my male followers have been requesting some “dude focused” plans, I thought this was perfect timing for my 1st official “get right for the summer” workout plan #OperationTahiti.
Brandon’s #OperationTahiti Goals
Add 7 lbs of muscle and get back to 170 lbs (currently at 163 lbs)
Get back to an 8 pack and tight core
Tighten upper body (chest and arms) definition
Restore base of strength in shoulders, back, groin, quads, hamstrings & calves
Improve cardio endurance (not my favorite thing in the world)
Brandon’s GRIT by Brit Workout Schedule
A few things to note about Brandon’s workout schedule…
- This is ~2 week workout and diet plan which requires training 2 days on and 1 day off, alternating.
- All of the cardio workouts are in red text, strength is in blue text and abs are in gray text
- I tried to incorporate 3 days of cardio each week
- I want Brandon to lift as HEAVY as POSSIBLE during his strength workouts
- Here are links to detailed GRIT by Brit workouts included in his schedule:
Now, we all know you can’t out exercise a bad diet, so here’s Brandon’s diet change ups to go along with his workout schedule…
Stayed tuned for Brandon’s progress report and “after” pics! I’m sure he’s gonna kill it! #OperationTahiti – Leggoo!