Happy Monday gang! The holidays are just around the corner – can you believe it? That means it’s time for my annual Holiday Gift Guide blog post! I’m super excited about the products that made my list this year. If you need even more gift ideas, check out last year’s Holiday Gift Picks list and my 2012 list. I hope you love everything as much as I do – happy shopping!
- Living One Love Headbands ($16) – I discovered these headbands at IDEA World fitness convention in August. I met the owner of the company who personally designs them and she was super sweet. I like these headbands because they are wide (to cover my giant forehead) and come in TONS of different prints and colors. I wear one to every single class I teach – highly recommend
- 1-yr Membership to Dallas Grit Fitness & Dallas Fit Body Boot Camp ($TBD) – In the spirit of self-promotion, I must include a shameless plug for my new fitness studio opening January 2015! Over the past 3 years, I’ve visited over 100 different fitness studios and reviewed so many classes. Now, I’m able to offer all of my fav fitness formats and at a single studio – so excited. We are having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday pre-sale for 1 year memberships. Stay tuned for details! (dallasgritfitness.com)
- Lorna Jane Inspirational Sports Bra ($63) – Lorna Jane is another brand that I’ve become a fan of just recently. Now that I’m 30 and more confident about my body, I rock sports bras and leggings to teach my classes (no shame showing midriff). Lorna Jane is my go to for sports bras that provide enough overage, support and style to be worn solo as a top.
- Nike Free Train Sneakers ($150) – Nike Free sneakers have made my list 3 years in a row – I’m officially an addict. The reason is that these provide the best support for group fitness classes. Notice I’m not recommending the Nike Free ‘Run’ sneakers, but rather the training version. They come in so many super bright colors and styles – perfection.
- You are a Badass ($10) – We read this book in my book club last Fall. It changed my life. Ladies, if you are trying to make it to the next level in your career, relationship or simply boost your self-confidence, this book will provide the encouragement you need all while making you laugh out loud. It’s a wonderful affordable gift for your girlfriends.
- Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf ($51) – This scarf is everything. It compliments any outfit and can be worn a variety of ways. I wore my black vinyasa scarf in a recent Fitness Fashion Friday post, and you seemed to love it as much as I do. I’ve been searching for the berry/heathered bordeaux (red) color and can’t find it anywhere 🙁 Let me know if you find it. And if you do, buy it!
- Vitamix ($300-$500) – I’ve been wanting a Vitamix for the longest. I became a fan back when I was doing the Dr. Oz cleanse which required preparing 3 smoothies every day. I tried to depend on my basic blender, but it took too much time and my smoothies weren’t as smooth as I liked. I think it’s time to bite the bullet and buy a Vitamix.
- Peleton Bike ($1,995) – I’ve always been into cycling, but now that I teach BEYOND Pedaling, I’m really into it. I just heard about this start-up company in NYC, Peleton, who created this narley home bike that has a live screen to stream classes from your favorite instructors. How cool is that? It’s not cheap, so I’ll have to depend on Santa to get this one to me.
- Sociologie Wine Pack ($20-40) – First off, how cute is this wine bottle? The bottle alone is enough to make me want a Sociologie Wine Pack. Better yet, it comes in 3 refreshing Sangria flavors. I just tried Socioliogie wine last year and immediately became a fan. You can buy Sociology at most liquor or wine stores in Texas. Sorry if you’re out-of-state, Socilologie should be expanding your way soon!
- Onzie Two Tone Leggings ($65) – I just got these leggings as sample from the Onzie Winter collection – I’m obsessed. I’ll show them off on an upcoming Fitness Fashion Friday. Meanwhile, go get you some. They are affordable, fit well and look amazing!
What’s on your 2014 holidays wish list?