- Duration: 1 – 1.5 hours
- Calories Burned: 700 – 1,000
- Focus: Maximum calorie burn, rectus abdominis (abs), quads and hamstrings (thighs)
- Facts: Circuit training is the most effective way to get both cardiovascular and strength conditioning in your workouts. The cardio segments blast calories while the resistance segments keep your body burning calories long after you finish working out.
- Brit’s Commentary: Let’s face it, no matter your size or body composition, took look good in a bikini you need 3 things: 1) Flat tummy 2) Toned thighs and 3) most importantly SELF-CONFIDENCE. I created this workout to give you just that. It focuses on the abs, thighs and overall calorie burn to make you look lean from head to toe. Since this workout is a DOOZY, simply getting through it will surely boost your self-confidence. Try throwing this workout into your regimen once a week for that extra PUSH towards your ultimate beach body. Enjoy 🙂
“Done and Done! The 4-week tone up challenge was truly a great mix up to my winter workout rut. I appreciated having set days to work out and set days to recover. Also, the structured workout plan gave me goals and checklists which were extremely helpful when fitting workouts into my busy schedule. Overall, I am loving the results so far and will continue to use Brit’s workouts ALL summer. This is just the kick-start I needed to get beach body ready. After only 4 weeks my “six-pack” is starting to show and my legs are significantly more toned! I’m looking forward to some new workouts for my post Italian vacation in a couple of weeks to help me get back on track after a little R&R with a great friend (Brit).” – Jan
Wanna try the challenge? Missed one of Jan’s updates?
- Kick Off: 4-week tone-up challenge
- Week 1: Jan’s Gettin’ In the Groove
- Week 2: Jan Falls In Love with Flywheel
- Week 3: Jan Proves There’s No Excuse to Skip Workouts
- Week 4:That’ s a WRAP 🙂
Photography provided by Anna Jane
Here is a workout I put together to zap our problem areas – yes, the tummy, thighs and booty! Reality is, these areas are the hardest to transform because it takes a lot of GRIT. The workout is hard but you CAN do it! Dig deep and don’t give up. Enjoy 🙂
- Workout: TTBOM by Brit
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Calories burned: 400-600
Instructions: Do the following circuit 4X. In between each round, jump rope or run in place with high knees for 2 minutes WITHOUT stopping. Burn it out and get it RIGHT!