This year I set a goal to read at least 1 book per month and I’m so excited about my 12 book, boss babe reading plan!
I spent a ton of time selecting a solid combo of personal growth, fun fiction and girl power inspiration and tried to align them with the seasons and how I usually feel at certain points in the year.
Sooooo….any ladies looking to join me on the 2019 reading journey can check out my 12 picks below! I think I’ll call this “Brit’s Book Club” and now officially be on my journey of becoming Oprah 🙂 Enjoy!
- January – Girl Wash Your Face, Rachel Hollis
- February – The Secret, Rhonda Byrne
- March – Activate Your Brain, Scott Halford
- April – Becoming, Michelle Obama
- May – Visioneering, Andy Standley
- June – What To Ask The Person in The Mirror, Robert Kaplan
- July – Nine Women One Dress, Janel Rosen
- August – How the Might Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In, Jim Collins
- September – GRIT: The Power of Passion and Perseverance, Angela Duckworth
- October – Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind, Joyce Meyer
- November – And Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- December – Daring Greatly, Brene Brown