Brit is a dynamic motivational speaker for keynotes, workshops, and seminars in the U.S. and abroad. Her eclectic background as a Division 1 college athlete, Harvard MBA, management consultant, fitness instructor and passionate entrepreneur has given her a unique set of skills and insights that relate powerfully to young women.
Whether a small intimate team or an audience of thousands, Brit inspires and motivates each listener, equipping them with a new sense of empowerment and practical tools to help them believe bigger and rise beyond their circumstances.
Brit works closely with each organization to understand their unique goals and tailor her content to their organizational priorities. Every group is unique so while Brit’s core messages of grit and hope are consistent, the framework and structure is uniquely designed for each group she addresses.
Interested in having Brit Rettig speak at your next event?
Brit is available for speaking engagements and fitness activations for groups of all sizes.
KEYNOTE TOPICS INCLUDE:
Personal & Professional Development
- Goal Setting For Fulfillment (workshop)
- Side Hustle to CEO: How To Turn Your Passion Into a Revenue Generating Career
- Unconventional Leadership: How to Create a Culture of Excellence
Fitness & Wellness
- Workout Planning 101: Work Smarter Not Harder (workshop)
- How Gritty Are You? 5 Ways to Build Your Mental Toughness
- Women’s Empowerment: The Impact of Body Image on Your Fitness Regiment
- One-hour keynote speaker (for existing topic listed above)
- One-hour custom presentation
- 30-minute keynote speaker (for existing topic listed above)
- 30-minute custom presentation
- Half-day workshop
- Panel participation