Meet my lovely cousin Chasity, our newest 4-week challenge chick on GRITbyBrit! We are just coming off of a very successful 4-week challenge story with Alex who lost 7 pounds and rocked a sexy new dress for her 29th b-day. Now Chasity is taking the challenge up a notch and striving to lose 12 pounds! I tried to make her plan very SIMPLE because it can be really challenging to be disciplined on SO MANY areas. Hopefully, many of you can try the plan for yourself and share your success stories with me.
Be sure to check back for Chasity’s progress report. Let’s go Chasity – wish her luck!
- Chasity’s Goals:
- Lose 12 pounds
- Healthier eating habits
- Tone upper body/ thighs
- Increase Stamina
- Tone lower abs/ muffin top
- Workout Schedule: 1 hour M/Tu/Th/Sat/Sun
- Workout Likes: Yoga, Pilates, Cardio/Dance style workouts
- Workout Dislikes: RUNNING
- Eating Habits: “I eat breakfast daily usually oatmeal during the week and a “country breakfast” on Saturdays 🙂 Frozen dinners for lunch during the week or sometimes I will eat fast food-raising canes is my often my choice. Dinner is just whatever I can get fast because I’m usually starving by the time I get home (meaning I tend to go for unhealthy food). I do snack a lot on like chips, pickles, cheese its, gummy bears, Oreos, cheese. I have Starbucks very berry coffee cake – my weekly treat. I don’t drink soda or coffee. During the week I don’t eat after 7 except on weds (eat after I get out of church around 9ish)” – Chasity
- CHASITY’S 4-WEEK PLAN: