Thanks so much for checking out my blog. In case you can’t tell, I love all things joyful, fierce and fitness related. I write most of my posts after long days at work or on the weekends and they help keep me accountable for living a healthy lifestyle – I have to practice what I preach. Over the years I’ve learned that pushing myself through intense physical fitness makes me better in all aspects of my life – my corporate career, relationships, spirituality and mental health. You can read more about my gritty transformation and my weight loss journey here on my blog.
As a former captain of the Cornell University Women’s NCAA Division I basketball team, I’ve always had to focus on developing my physical fitness and mental GRIT. While I’m no longer a college athlete, I do work full-time in management consulting and part-time as a fitness instructor for W Hotels and 24 Hour Fitness in Dallas, TX. Simply put, I live a “Double Duty Life”
As you follow my blog, I encourage you to believe that no matter your goals, your ability to achieve them completely depends on your self-confidence, optimism and mental GRIT. The human body, when pushed and nourished, is truly amazing! So no more excuses – if we want to develop and maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle we CAN do it!
Today, I challenge you to NAME it, CLAIM it and DO it #GRIT!
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA): Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Schwinn: Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Les Mills: Certified GRIT Series Coach
- Beach Body: Certified Turbo Kick Instructor
- Beach Body: Certified PiYo STRENGTH Instructor
- Heart Savers Inc: CPR
- MBA, Harvard Business School, Boston, MA
- BS, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY