Thanks so much for checking out my blog. In case you can’t tell, I love all things joyful, fierce and fitness related. I write most of my posts after long days at work or on the weekends and they help keep me accountable for living a healthy lifestyle – I have to practice what I preach
I’ve learned that pushing myself through intense physical fitness makes me better in all aspects of my life – my corporate career, relationships, spirituality and mental health. As a former captain of the Cornell University Women’s Varsity Basketball team, I’ve always had to focus on my physical fitness and mental GRIT. While I’m no longer a college basketball player, I am a full-time corporate consultant and a part-time group fitness instructor for W Hotels and 24 Hour Fitness in Dallas, TX!
As you follow my blog, I encourage you to believe that no matter your goals, your ability to succeed solely depends on your mental GRIT. The human body, when pushed and nourished, is truly amazing! So no more excuses – if we want to develop and maintain a happy, healthy lifestyle we CAN do it!
Today, I challenge you to NAME it, CLAIM it and DO it #GRIT!
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA): Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Schwinn: Certified Indoor Cycling Instructor
- Les Mills: Certified GRIT Series Coach
- Beach Body: Certified Turbo Kick Instructor
- Beach Body: Certified PiYo STRENGTH Instructor
- Heart Savers Inc: CPR
- MBA, Harvard Business School, Boston, MA
- BS, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY